Leadership and Management Courses
Accredited course programmes at NVQ level and vocationally recognised qualifications:
- ILM Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Team Leading (QCF).
This NVQ gives learners the opportunity to develop the core competencies essential for team leaders.
- ILM Level 3 First Line Management Award or Certificate.
A vocational qualification for aspiring first line managers to develop skills in problem solving and leadership.
- ILM Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Management (QCF).
This NVQ for first line managers gives learners the opportunity to develop their management performance.
- City & Guilds Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care (QCF).
This new combined qualification is for managers and leaders in care services, including registered managers.
- ILM Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management(QCF). For developing your leadership skills as a middle manager.
- ILM Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Management (QCF). For developing your strategic management skills as a senior manager
In order to provide the best value service to our clients, LinQs can deliver training courses via a range of flexible services and blended learning support resources, designed to suit the varied individual requirements of our clients.
Designed to suit the varied individual requirements of our clients. This includes
Open workshop programmes for the level 3, 5 and 7 manager are available. Coaching programmes are available for the Senior Manager either as CPD or for a level 5 or 7 management qualification.
For more information on our courses and delivery methods please contact us